Come join us for a wonderful Valentine’s evening of delicious food and wine & frose ‘tasting’ pairing + raw chocolate provided by MOUR Cafe, open fires for roasting marshmallows, and live Salsa music and dancing.
No matter if your date is a dog or a human, or whether you’re flying solo or surrounded by kids, there’s something for everyone on Valentine’s evening at Veracruz All Natural. Enjoy wine and taco pairings curated by Reyna and Maritza Vazquez from Veracruz All Natural and fellow Veracruzano Felix Jimenez from MOUR Cafe. Special dinner items will include both vegetarian and steak Picadas (traditional open faced tacos from Veracruz) and for desert we’ll have marshmallows for ya’ll to roast over open fires and gourmet chocolates from Mour to make s’mores. Last but not least, local Salsa Orchestra Cienfuegos will be playing live for all you salseros who want to dance, and if you don’t know the steps come early for a complimentary dance lesson from local nonprofit Esquina Tango (donations encouraged).
- Monday, February 14th, 6-10pm at Veracruz All Natural East (2505 Webberville Rd.)
- No cover charge and no reservations needed
- Special Dinner Menu: Vegetarian and Steak Picadas (traditional open faced tacos from Veracruz) and chips and salsa/guacamole
- Complimentary ‘tasting’ wine, prickly pear froze, and raw chocolates provided by MOUR cafe
- Fire pits and marshmallows for s’mores
- Polaroids for memories
- Live Salsa music starting at 7pm from local Salsa Orchestra Cienfuegos
- Complimentary dance class from local nonprofit Esquina Tango (donations encouraged)